Marilyn Monroe death conspiracy: How coroner’s tests were DESTROYED

0
39
Marilyn Monroe


Actress and model Marilyn Monroe was found dead in her Los Angeles home on August 5, 1962, from an overdose.

But when a suicide note was never discovered and discrepancies in her case arose, conspiracies began to whirl that the movie icon was actually murdered.

Ahead of the singer’s would-be 83rd birthday on June 1, the explosive claims have re-emerged.

In the 2016 Marilyn Monroe Declassified documentary, private investigator Timothy Cooper revealed that the first sign not all was as it seemed was when there were two coroners’ reports.

“I do not believe this case is totally closed”

Dr Thomas Noguchi, coroner

“There can’t be discrepancies, there can’t be a conflict,” she said. “When a person dies, there can only be one coroner’s report.

“There can’t be two. If there’s two, there’s a cover-up.”

Both coroners ruled that Marilyn died by “probable suicide” and Dr Thomas Noguchi, in particular, refused to definitively say she killed herself.

In the clip from 1962, he says: “There was no suicide note, and it was certainly not a typical suicide scene.”

To get a more complete understanding of the cause of death, Dr Noguchi sent organ specimens for microscopic analysis.

CONSPIRACY: Coroner samples were destroyed before being tested (Pic: GETTY / PAUL DAVIDS PRODUCTIONS)

But – mysteriously – the samples were destroyed before the tests could be carried out.

It led the coroner to say: “I do not believe this case is totally closed.

“By the time I found out the specimens had been disposed of, I was surprised.

“It’s like a jigsaw puzzle and there are a hundred pieces.

“I believe perhaps a dozen pieces are missing.”

Marilyn Monroe

SUCCESSFUL: The blonde bombshell was an actress and model (Pic: GETTY)

Cooper went one step further and claimed Noguchi’s findings were overruled because of “politics”.

It wasn’t the only piece of evidence that went missing.

The police files disappeared, with officials claiming they were “destroyed in compliance with departmental procedures”.

And photos of Marilyn’s body were also apparently destroyed.

It led John Miner, the Deputy District Attorney for Los Angeles, to later admit: “I should have called for a criminal investigation but almost all of the evidence had been destroyed.”

It comes after conspiracists claimed Tupac was interviewed years after his death.



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here